Many members who intend to compete in air rifle and pistol events in Scotland will need to be aware of the firearms legislation that came into force on 1st January 2017.  There are a very informative series of questions and answers on the BASC website, a link to which is as follows:

Basically, if you have a s1 FAC, you do not need a separate certificate for an air gun up until its expiry date.  After that date, you will need to apply for a Visitor's permit to enable you to take your airgun to Scotland!

Please read and be aware of the legislative requirements if you are taking your airgun to compete North of the Border.



Self-registration disabled. A user-account will be created automatically for new Members.


Latest News

Nominated Meeting Scores

Updated 3rd December


Site Last Modified

  • Last Modified: Saturday 12 January 2019, 15:12:14.
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by